Thursday, July 7, 2016

Planner Tag

Hello Friends. Larissa here today with a little something different.
 I have had this clear stamp set for awhile. And while I have inked it up several times and colored the images nothing has come to play. I couldn't figure out what to do with a card. So I took it out today and I was determined to have a finished project.
Then it hit me.
I took a kraft colored tag and stamped the St Francis image towards the bottom of the tag. I used Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink. I then took my white gelly roll pen and wrote the entire Prayer of St Francis on the tag around the image. I colored the image in lightly with Prismacolor Pencils and blended them with a dry stump.


And now I use it as a marker in my planner. 


The stamp set I used is the Santos Clear Stamp set 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...