Tuesday, June 7, 2016

the masterpiece of nature

Hello! Ashley here today and I'm sharing a card using the Build a Wreath stamp set and a sentiment from Kind Words.
I used many of the stamps from the Build a Wreath stamp set to 'build' my wreath. I inked the stamps with Versamark and heat embossed them to make my wreath. Then I used the sentiment: A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. I felt like playing on the nature theme.
Here you can see a close up of the wreath. I tied on some twine at the bottom to add a finishing 'nature' touch. :)
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...