Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thank you

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. I have a fun card for you. I actually had a video I was taping during the process to share with you but I noticed after I was done and went to turn it off the phone had died. Soooooo I will just tell you. 


I used watercolors for this card. I stamped the images from the Floral Cling Stamp set  using Versamark ink on a piece of watercolor paper. I poured white embossing powder over the top and heat embossed them. I then took a piece of plastic from the stamp set and added different shades of red and orange to it. I also added lots of water. Then I smooshed the card into the plastic a couple of times. I wiped it off and did the same thing with the green and blues and added it to the middle.
I spritzed a few drops of purple and red onto the card as well.
I die cut the Thank You out of black cardstock 4 times to give it some depth.
I adhered it to the card with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I also used it to adhere the card front to the white card base.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and I promise to have my battery fully charged next time.

Have a wonderful day.
Larissa Pittman
www.muffinsandlace.com

2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...