Tuesday, February 16, 2016

choose to be happy

Hi everyone! It's Ashley here today sharing a card I made using my stamps in a different way.

I cut out a piece of cardstock slightly larger than my die. Then I used Text Melange and Crowns stamp sets to heat emboss text and crown images randomly all over the cardstock. I knew I was going to die cut my hearts from this cardstock so the actual images wouldn't be visible. I just wanted to add some color and dimension to the final die cut piece.

After I felt like I had added enough heat embossed images, I ran the cardstock and die through my Grand Calibur. Here's a close up of what the die looks like. I used a fine detail gold embossing powder for the text stamps and a white embossing powder and a glitter embossing powder for the crowns.
I attached my die cut to the front of my card. I used a sentiment from Brave Girls red rubber stamp set and heat embossed it with fine detail white embossing powder.

You can see more details about my card on my blog, Markland and Main. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...