Thursday, January 7, 2016

dance in the rain

Hello everyone! Ashley here and today I'm sharing a card using the Under the Weather stamp set from Paper Wings Productions. This is a really cute stamp set to bring some cheer for someone.

I stamped the umbrellas with Memento ink, colored them with Copic markers, and fussy cut them. For my card base, I used watercolor paper with distress inks. This is one of my favorite new techniques I've tried.

My sentiment is from the same stamp set, inked with VersaFine ink and stamped right onto the card base. I added a strip of glitter at the bottom in a coordinating blue.
Doesn't that water colored background remind you of a rainy day? Here is a throwback post from Erica using this stamp set. She used bright, cheerful colors on her cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...