Thursday, October 22, 2015

Quick and Easy Halloween Cards

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I'm happy to be working with these lovely stamps from Paper Wings Productions.

Halloween is almost here so let's create some Halloween cards.  I've used the Halloween Mix it up clear stamp set.  This set includes 11 stamps consisting of words and images.

 
For my first card, I embossed the background with a spider web background, then lightly inked it with silver ink for a dreamy effect.  I stamped the spider three times, punched them out and added them to black circles before adding them to the card.  Chill & thrills was also punched out and then added to the card with foam adhesives.

 
For my next card, I lined the words on an acrylic block then stamped them to create the background.
 
 
 
I stamped the witch hat three times, punched them out and added them to the card.  A border was added to finish off the card.


 
Because there were so many stamps to use, these Halloween cards were quick and easy to put together.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...