Thursday, July 9, 2015

thankful for you

Hello everyone! Ashley here with my first post as part of the new design team. I used the text melange stamp set along with the crown stamp set. I heat embossed stamped images from both of those stamp sets and then used distress ink blending for the base of my card.


I stamped a sentiment from Fall Mix It Up and then made a little banner which I adhered with foam dots. This may be a fall themed set, but it has a lot of great little sayings and sentiments for use all year around!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! You can view more details about my card on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love the way the colors subtly blend into each other.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...