Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Awake My Soul

Happy Tuesday all!  Pam here today to share a project using the Awake My Soul stamp. This is one of my favorites from Paper Wings.


This stamp has such a presence on it's own I wanted to make a one layer card and have it be the focal point.  To give the card an airy feel I used the My Favorite Things Cloudy Day stencil along with the Tim Holtz Distress Marker mister and various shades of blue Distress markers.


After drying completely with a heat tool,  


the paper was inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink using a blending tool.


The image was stamped in Archival Black ink over top the clouds background.


Here is a close up of the final result:


Thanks for joining me today and I hope this project has inspired you as much as it inspired me!

Embrace Imperfection!
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...