Saturday, December 27, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday-Holiday Cutie


Happy Saturday Paper Wings Fans!  Erica here with you today sharing holiday layout I created using product from the Paper Wings Productions shop!  
I pulled out one of my past Holiday Nesting Components kits, some stamps, gelatos and ink and began to create!  I started with a plain white piece of 12x12 cardstock.  I pulled out a silver colored gelato and added some to a big clear block.  I also added some water to create a nice light watercolor and then applied a piece of clear packaging to the block and picked up some of the color.  I dabbed it all over my white cardstock just to add a little something extra.  Most of it ended up getting covered up but I am ok with that.  I do like the bits and pieces that you can see.  The photo I am scrapbooking is of our daughter last year in front of the Christmas tree.  This is one of my favorite photos of her from last Christmas.  I love the bokeh in the background!


I used the Tim Holtz rub-ons that came in the kit all around my layers and added one of the background texture stamps from the Art Textures stamp set.  I added a few of the chipboard pieces from October Afternoon that also were included in this kit and the cute JOY wood veneer.  For my title Holiday Cutie I used the Holiday Clear stamp set and used the word Holidays.  I masked off the letter S so it would just stamp out Holiday.  I used some red stickers from my stash to spell out cutie!  I love how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it as well!  The items I used today are still available in the Paper Wings Productions shop and some of them are even on sale!  You will find them linked below!  I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a very blessed New Year!  Thanks so much for stopping today and remember to let your creativity take flight!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial Erica!! I have two metallic gellatos and have yet to use them!! That needs to change ASAP! Beautiful layout & layering :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...