Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flying By To Say Hi & Some Halloween Inspiration



Hello everyone, it's Amber here! Today I have a Witchy Halloween card to share for this weeks Themed Thursday Post. Before I get to my card I thought it would be fun to share some other Halloween themed cards/projects from the other DT members to get your Halloween mojo flowing! First up check out these two fabulous placeholders Shay created last week using Paper Wings Productions Little Halloween clear stamp set, Halloween Mix It Up clear stamp set, School Journaling Lines clear stamp set, and Funky Lower Case Alphabet clear stamp set!


It's a fun post you don't want to miss, she shares how to transform a Witches hat into a Pilgrims hat. How cute is that! You can check out Shay's original post HERE.  Second up is Erica's three fabulous projects! 


Erica created a cute little gift bag, an adorable card, and a fabulous tag last week using Paper Wings Productions Little Halloween Clear Stamp Set. You can check out Erica's original post HERE and if your still in need of some Halloween inspiration you can check out this months Wicked Blog Hop by starting HERE. Now that you have been tricked and treated I have another card for you to check out. Today I am featuring Paper Wings Productions Witchy Halloween cling stamp set, Fall Add Ons clear stamp set, and Text cling stamp set.


For this card I started by stamping the text background in carney yellow onto my white card base. After I had my card base stamped I layered a square piece of patterned paper over my card base, edged it with some black stitching, and added a small square of yellow cardstock towards the top. I then stamped my witch in black onto a piece of orange patterned paper and stamped my sentiment in black onto a yellow strip of cardstock. After I had my image and sentiment stamped I circle punched the witch, matted it to the yellow cardstock,  trimed and cut the ends of my sentiment and added it to the card front.


We would love to see what you create with Paper Wings Productions stamps.... Show us on our Pinterest page, our Facebook page or our Flickr gallery or leave us a comment with a link to your project. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Yellow / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets- Fall Ad Ons / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Witchy Halloween & Text / Versa Color Ink Pad- Carney/ CTHM Ink Pad- Black / Sulky Thread- Black / Circle Punch- Sizzix



5 comments:

  1. Great card, love your stamped background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Amber! I love the witch image and your black stitching!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post and boo-tiful card Amber!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...