Friday, July 19, 2013

Smile Hello

Hello everyone, it's Amber here with this weeks Feature Friday Post. Today is also my last day and final day with Paper Wings Productions. Over the last six months I have a great time with the ladies and like Tara have found loads of inspiration, been amazed by, and have been inspired by all their skills. The last six months have been wonderful and I wish the best of luck to the new DT members!


For this weeks Feature Friday post I wanted to create some one layer cards using Paper Wings Productions  Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Set. Technically their not really one layer cards because of the banner I added but their pretty close. I used four different stamps from the set and used the same layout for both. For the fist card I repeatedly stamped Hello in three different colors across the bottom and then repeatably stamped Hello for my banner. The second card I have today uses the same stamp set and CTMH Ink pads. I repeatably stamped the little tape cassette across the bottom like I did Hello on the first card and then repeatedly stamped Smile for my banner.



We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, Pinterest, Facebook, or leave a comment with a link to your project. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies For Both Cards: Cardstock- White / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Vintage Technology / CTMH Ink Pads- Cream Burlie, Tulip, Breeze / Staple Gun 



6 comments:

  1. Great cards Amber! Love the rainbow colors and the tilted images- cool! Great time working with you - I am going to continue to follow your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute cards! Love this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just joined your blog. had a great time with y'all in grapevine. do y'all have a storefront or strictly online ?
    heres mine: ibalady.blogspot.com . come visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Amber! It has been such a pleasure working with and getting to know you over the last six months, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to see your last post, Amber! Love the bright, happy simplicity of your cards. Well done!! I have so enjoyed all you have done.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...